Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Photos from The Rock Boat!

The guitar was a great success on TRB! It turned out super cool and everyone seemed to enjoy looking at it. I can't wait to hang it up on my wall. As promised to a bunch of you that read this, here is a picture!

I think a lot of the pictures of this are on my friend's cameras...since obviously I couldn't take the pics as I was talking to the people/handing them the guitar. This is just one I happened to take with my own camera. Unfortunately I didn't get all the bands to sign it, cause in order to do that I had to miss out on too many good shows. But a lot of them are on there.

Here are the guys of Green River Ordinance - they loved it and decided to rock out...even though the guitar doesn't really make much noise...lol.



I'll have to post some better photos of the finished guitar only soon...

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I can't wait to hear all the details of the cruise.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete