Monday, January 4, 2010

Finishing touches...

I've been in the 'almost done' stage for about a week now, and I've only got 2 days left! In the past 5-10 days, I've worked on this thing in Orlando, Jacksonville and Atlanta...at people's houses and in various hotel rooms...but it's coming together. Pretty much everything is done, except wrapping the strings in the brown string, so they look like rope. On the new pics below, you can see one of the strings done this way...just gotta get the others done!

The only other things I have left are little teeny tiny minor things that no one will probably ever notice but me. But that's how I am with my stuff...I can't stop until I am 101% happy with it! :-)

If I have time, I may post again in the next few days with pics that are totally finished...or I may just wait until after The Rock Boat and post with pics of the autographs on it, and pics of people signing it and stuff.








2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen,

    I just finished posting a link to your blog on today's posting when I saw your latest pics. Perfect timing! Good luck with the finishing touches. I described the guitar to Mike and now I got to share the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! I'm glad you got to come by to see it - I can't seem to make it look as cool in the pictures as it does in person...haha. And thanks for sharing in your blog too - that made me smile :-) Can't wait to show you the pictures I take on the boat!

    ReplyDelete