Friday, October 16, 2009

SeaWorld Pottery Night!

So this isn't one of my normal art updates, but since I haven't posted in a while, and we did this, and it's technically artsy, I figured why not.

Every so often, SeaWorld has "Paint Your Own Pottery" night for employees and their family/friends. I've been every time they've done it...and this time I was able to drag Matt out there with me. Unfortunately we don't have the best shots of our masterpieces, but I'm just posting these for fun. Hopefully once they're fired they'll still look as good as they do now!

I DO have an actual update for my current guitar project...I just haven't posted it yet. Maybe I'll work on it a little bit more tomorrow and post updates then!

Enjoy our lovely creations...lol.

I did a plate with a pattern on it...once it's fired it should be silver, with orange, blue, white and brown dots/lines on it.



And Matt did a plate as well...he did a great job, considering he hates doing stuff like this more than anything! His plate has raised and indented little circles around the edges.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,

    Very cool. I want to make some cookie plates for the holidays...just don't know when I will fit it in.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! But yes, I definitely hear ya on the 'fit it in' problem...I have that same problem all the time with my art projects...unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete